A Simpler Way To Increase Google Business Listing Reviews
One huge disadvantage with Google Reviews is not being able to send a client a direct link to where they can leave a review. Instead, the only way you can faciltate this is by asking them to search for you on Google, find you my business listing and then leave a review.
Given that you want to make the process as simple as possible to increase the likelihood of a review, this is can be a great barrier for Google Reviews.
Fear not, we have a solution:
A work around for this problem is to create your own link. You can create a shortened URL that you can share with client or include in an email to make it a lot easier for people to leave a review on your Google Business listing.
How to create a shorten url to help gain more Google Reviews
You can do this by the following steps:
- Ensure you are logged into a Google account
- Navigate to your company’s Google business listing via Google search.
- Click on “write a review”
- Copy that link
- Paste that link in the following URL: https://goo.gl/ This will take that huge link you’ve copied and turn it into a smaller link so you can easily share this link on social media, emails, etc., to people who are likely to leave you a positive review.
The only steps you need to tell people are:
- Please ensure they are logged into a Google account
- Use the shortened link to leave a review!
It’s really simple and streamlines the process for people.