We Are 10: The Top Ten Changes in a Digital Decade
This week, Footprint Digital is ten years old! We are hugely proud of what the whole team has achieved in the last decade, and we’re going to be taking a trip down memory lane all week. We’re kicking things off by asking our team members what they thing the BIGGEST online change has been in the last decade. What a question!
Here’s what they had to say…
- Raffaele Pieroni simply says it’s AI
2. Chris Green says it’s optimization methods (white hat SEO is the only way to go – and thank goodness!)
3. Jennifer Ammann says it’s digital community building – and social distancing during 2020/21 has proved the need for virtual communities more than ever!
4. Michael Scanlon agrees with Raff – but thinks AI in Paid Ads is the biggest change.
5. Rosie Baker thinks the most monumental change is in mobile devices and how quickly we can get (and expect to get) information these days.
6. Hannah Meadows sees the biggest change being Google itself, as well as user habits.
7. Bailey Bryan thinks online competition has become fiercer in the last decade.
8. Alex Eade says it’s social media!
10. Josef James sees search engines and content dominating the decade.